This is a game of blog tag. I have been tagged by my friend, Meredith. Her blog is Strength in the Struggle.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Random things about me:
1) I kept my middle name when I got married. Why? Because I love my middle name, Hope, and the story behind it, and because my maiden name and married name sound creepy together – Jennifer Webb Weed
2) I can touch my nose with my tongue.
3) I wanted to marry Jon Spain….in K-5.
4) I never wanted to have kids until I started dating Preston.
5) I LOVE Steven Curtis Chapman!!!!! I listen to him almost exclusively.
6) I am having a hard time typing this because I have a baby in my lap whose favorite game lately is kicking anything within reach of her feet, which at the moment, are my hands and the keyboard. (She just woke up from a nap.) – Hey, it may not be interesting, but it is random!
I am going to tag: